can i just say....i just about had a HEART ATTACK
when jeremy pulled this out for me for my 35th
birthday last friday...i put it on the blog and knew it
wasn't even a possibility for my big day and then
BAM...he pulls it out and i just damn near
hyperventilated...the kids even came running in the
house to see what was wrong with me...so funny...
it was the best surprise EVER...now all i need is
a ARMY SURPLUS store so i can find some super
cute accessories...




3 loves...:
I am still sad we missed all the excitment, you were still on cloud 9 when we got there but I would have LOVED to hear the screaming!! I am so glad you had a great birthday... I love you so much and you are the greatest friend ever, you mean the world to me :)
LURVE it! What a sweetie your man is! Happy Birthday! I'm so sad I didn't get to see you while I was there - but I just wanted to be with my fam. Loves!
LOVE IT!! And you will look so cute toting it around ;)
Love ya sista!
Post a Comment