SOMETIMES I FORGET HOW LUCKY I AM...
my heart is heavy and goes out to all those people thathave lost children in the last week or so...i had
the opportunity to do some flowers for a beautiful
baby boy that returned to our Heavenly Father before
his mommy and daddy heard him cry...i also keep
thinking of ethan stacy's daddy and the pain and
sorrow that he is going through after losing his
little buddy...
I LOVE BEING A MOMMY...I LOVE THESE SWEET
ANGELS AND THE JOY THEY BRING TO MY
LIFE...I'M GRATEFUL FOR THE GOSPEL IN MY
LIFE AND THE PURPOSE THERE OF...I LOVE
KNOWING THAT WE CAN BE
A FAMILY FOREVER....
here are just a few cute pics of my little kidlets...
if you can believe...sunshine will be 13 on the 17th

if you can believe...sunshine will be 13 on the 17thof June...a teenager...and very beautiful...
she is taller then her grandma's and
quickly gaining on me....
buddy will be 6 this summer...very hard to
believe...he is all boy and loves to ride his
motorcycle and 4-wheeler...he already has
some good battle wounds from a crash...
sweet charlei lou...what can we say about you...
your the best hugger and lover...and you know very
well how to test mommy and daddy's patience...
but we love you tons...
I'M SO GRATEFUL TO BE A MOM...
quickly gaining on me....
believe...he is all boy and loves to ride his
motorcycle and 4-wheeler...he already has
some good battle wounds from a crash...
sweet charlei lou...what can we say about you...your the best hugger and lover...and you know very
well how to test mommy and daddy's patience...
but we love you tons...
I'M SO GRATEFUL TO BE A MOM...




3 loves...:
Stac, you are an AMAZING mommy :) your kids are so lucky to have you!!
Oh, your kids are cute! And they are super lucky you're their mom. I can't WAIT to see you all in a month or so!!!
I'm sure I already knew this, but Ashley and Kaiden are the EXACT same age...he, too will be 13 on June 17th...what will be do with TEENAGERS?!?!?!?!?! What a great reminder on just how wonderful it is to be a mommy!!! Loves
Post a Comment