this pic was just today...looking straight out mom and
dads sliding glass door...this was after all the snow
had came crashing down off the roof and
scared mom half to death...

this was last saturday looking straight out the sliding
glass door at mom and dads house...
lots of snow...

this is in between mom and dad's house and the
anderson's house...thought the pic was cool...

this is the anderson's house...mr lyle shoveling
the snow off his roof...look and the pile in front of
there house...crazy...

this is the front of mom and dads house...lots and lots
of the fluffy white stuff...
3 loves...:
wow!! thats alot of snow lou lou!
Um ya I wouldn't be a happy person with this. I HATE the snow it's cold and scary to drive in. I cannot believe there is that much snow ugh.. seriously how many more days until spring? ha ha :)
HOLY COW! Where do your parents live?
Post a Comment