thank heavens for good friends...benny and marcie
took some pics of my kiddos while i was out helping in
the park last night with the goodies and hot chocolate...
my kids have never been interested in sitting
on Santa's lap but this year they insisted...they loved
it and they let Santa have it with their list's...breck
asked for a TV so he can play the WII in his room...
silly boy...we had to remind him that Santa doesn't
bring everything that you ask for...
this one is charlei lou...

here is breckyn...

my parade went well...glad to have it over...we had a good turn out but not the best with the snow and cold
weather we had a ton of extra goodies left over too...
so we delivered them around to people this morning...




3 loves...:
I'm so glad we could help out with the pictures. Its a photo op that I wouldn't have wanted to miss out on so I am glad to have helped you out!! Hope the kids get what they want for Christmas :)
I want a t.v. for my bedroom too. Ross loves to play wii at night, in bed. Is that too much information?? haha Send santa my way ;)
EEEE! So cute! Love them! :D
Post a Comment