christmas was a ton of fun this year...the kids all had a
sleep over in one room...ashley was in charge and
told the little kids if they woke up to wake her up
and not to bother mom and dad...so they didn't...
they also didn't wake up until about 10 to 7 in the am
which was sooooooo nice...charlei couldn't believe that
santa had come and left her a tea set...soooo cute
and sooooooo much fun...santa also left scooters for
each of them...the beginning of the fun...
all their presents out from under the tree...
outfit...she put it on right away...
charlei's new shopping cart and baby to go in it...
together so she could try it out...
doesn't daddy look so cute...




2 loves...:
What a great Christmas!! Looks like everyone was well loved. I still need to come over and see what everyone got... I know, great friend huh?!! but I still love you even though I am a slacker :)
Cute kiddos! Glad you guys had a good one! Love Jer in the headband. Hot!!!
Post a Comment