great quotes...

"When we choose not to focus on what's missing from our lives but are grateful for the abundance that's present...we experience heaven on earth."

"Love the people who treat you right. Pray for the ones who don't."

"We LIVE, We DIE and the WHEELS on the BUS go round and round."

"I Do My Thing and You Do Your Thing. I Am Not In This World To Live Up To Your Expectations, And You Are Not Here TO Live Up To Mine. You Are You, And I Am I, And If By Chance We Find Each Other, It's BEAUTIFUL."

Ultimately, LOVE isn't something you say. It's something you have to do and the BEST KIND takes years. -KIRBY

Grant me PATIENCE to deal with my BLESSINGS!!

Love is the many small moments that make up a lifetime of happiness...

Life is about making mistakes, Death is about wishing you had made more!

I was made to find you, I was made just for you, made to adore you, I was made to love and be loved by you . You were here before me, You were waiting on me and you said you'd keep me. Never would you leave me. I was made to love and be loved by you!

Never miss out on the PRESIOUS PRESENT MOMENTS!

Mean what you say, say what you mean, mean what you say & drop it!

Love is that which is unlimited. There is no beginning and no end to it. No before and no after. Love always was, always is, and always will be!


8.20.2009

back to school...1st day...2009

so here they are...off to school again and i can't
believe it...and yes i cried...i'm a boob...
ashley is starting 7th grade and here in monticello
that means HIGH SCHOOL...scary but she was
so dang excited...
good luck sunshine...we love you tons...
and breckyn starts kindergarten and can i just
say that the last 5 years have gone faster
then the 7 1/2 it took to get him here...
and yes i cried...
good luck buddy...we love you tons...
aren't they cute...love them tons...

5 loves...:

The Fab Five said...

THEY LOOK SO CUTE. BRECKYN LOOKS LIKE HE IS VERY EXCITED FOR SCHOOL. DON'T FEEL BAD I CRIED TOO WHEN KAMREE LEFT FOR SCHOOL. LOVES

Krista said...

Love the photo's. Kylee was excited to get to be in Breckyn's class. She was a little nervous but I told her she'd get to see all her friends from preschool and then she got excited.

Elaine/Kent said...

They are soooo cute! Isn't the High School just right across the street from you? Or at least VERY close by? What is Charlei going to do without them home with her!!!! :o)

allgirls said...

i love the pictures, ashley looks so grown up... i love her outfit! breckyn didn't seem nervous at all when he walked into the class room, he walked right in hung up his backpack then off to play... he was the only boy surrounded by all those girls for about 5 minutes!

Parker and Alexis said...

Ashley's hair is so cute! It's so fun to see all the pics!