june 17, 1997...this girl is turning 12...
we had her family bday party last night because we are
going up to salt lake on wednesday for a weekend
at lagoon...we had a good time...enjoyed the
chocolate.chocolate cake that she request's every year
and some fun with family and friends...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNSHINE...and many more...
loves from us...
went in half on...she loves it...





4 loves...:
I didn't realize that Ashley and Kaiden have the same birthday...he will be 12 on Wednesday, also! Too fun...he is at scout camp, though, so I will not get to see him until Friday when we all head up to camp to ordain him a deacon...I'm way excited about that!
Happy Birthday Ashley!! Thanks for letting us come to your party and having some of your yummy cake. Can't wait to spent the weekend at Lagoon with you guys. Love ya.
Happy birthday Ashley!! Looks like you had fun! Rylee loves the ripstick.
Happy Birthday Ashley. You are growing into such a cute lady. We love you. Hope to see you at the reunion. Aunt Bardie
Post a Comment