reflections contest is something the PTA does every
year...this is something that anyone in school
can enter...all the kids have to do is go by the rules
the PTA puts with it....this years theme was
.....WOW.....
so ashley decided to put together a NEW YORK CITY
skyline...made out of cardboard and vinyl...
she cut out every single window by hand...plus
she WON 1st place in 3-D Visual Arts in her
age group....well done ashee marie...loves




7 loves...:
WOW! Totally awesome. Good job Ashley. Love you all Aunt Darby
How cool is that looks like the real thing love you guys grandpa and grandma
Congrats to Ashley! That is amazing! I'm very impressed! Couldn't have done something so great without awesome parents cheering her on... And I can't believe how big & gorgeous she's getting - I remember when she was born!
Wow Ashley, that is cool. Looks like it was alot of hard work!
wow - that is way too cool. that is a very talented kid!!!
love ya lots!!
CONGRATS Ashley, you did an awesome job... way to go!!!
Wow! That looks awesome! I bet that felt good to win after so many hours of hard work and dedicaton. What a neat experience.
Post a Comment