in march of 06 we had a family camp out down in
moki canyon.....we went on a trail that was way
awesome and came to a canyon....down in the bottom
of this canyon was a year old cow that was stuck in the
mud....well dad found his way down in the canyon so
he could help the cow.....it was a blast watching him
dig and get covered in SHIT....PEE YEW....he got
the cow unstuck and he was pretty proud of him self....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD....we love and miss you...








3 loves...:
Oh how I miss that guy I wish he could come back just for 1 day so we can talk and laugh and love, Happy Birthday Honey, way cool pictures and he did smell real bad.
Wow! I never heard that story. Very cool! :)
That was definetly a fun trip! I miss him a lot too!
Kirk-
Post a Comment