so if you follow the musselman blog and the hoggard
blog i'm sorry but i had to post these pics so my
family that lives far away could see them..... so
some of you might be getting them double....SORRY
anyway this is marcie's (my friend that watches
the kids on Monday and Wednesdays) little girl
ashley dawn and my charlei playing in and drinking the
dogs water out of their dish....marcie and benny have
2 big boxers just like us....FUN FUN
benny wouldn't let marcie get any pics the first time
so she had to get a few this time....
thanks marcie for getting such moments like this on film...




3 loves...:
LOL! Those are so cute! I can't say much here...I used to eat dog food when I was little! HAHA! I can't wait to see ya'll this weekend!!! :D
OK - so what is it about dog food and dog water that gets to little kids. They don't look hungry at all.
Love ya lots!!
These pictures are priceless, how cute
Post a Comment