so jer and i went to twin falls, ID on Friday 4-11-08 we
left about 7:30 in the morning....and arrived at
about 5:00 that evening......then
turned aroung on Saturday 4-12-08 and drove
back home to monticello leaving about 12:00 noon and
arriving at about 10:00 pm that night.....we
bought some gummy worms at a FUEL stop
and we were jamming out to music and got a little
STUPID and SILLY....
this is ME of course right up the nose.....
coming out both ears.......
jer needed to try a nose ring tooooooo.....
and you bet your butt we ate them right up afterthey came out of our noses and ears too.....YUMMY




3 loves...:
BUWAHAHAHAHA! Oh I love you two and your silliness! Can't wait to see you this weekend!!! :D
nothing like a salty gummy worm!! you guys are CRAZY!!!
Stac, that is disgusting, I love it your hilarious. You look so good, I haven't seen you forever your one hot mama! haha I hope ya'll are doing great, it is always good to hear from you. Love yer guts!
Post a Comment